So quite a few people have asked why isn't the public seeing any Lilly videos lately. I realize Drew has been showcased for his "advance" toddler knowledge in recent videos and Lilly has been somewhat absent. Well, here you go. Please enjoy the video of Lilly below.
If any one out there can interpret what she is saying, I would love to hear...but now the public can see why it is a little more challenging to get Lilly to recite her ABC's, shapes, or colors. :-)
PS- I love the part in the middle of her rant where she almost gets knocked over by her own emotion to her made up words. So great.
PPS- I absolutely love this spirited little girl.
1 comment:
I don't know how i missed this but she's speaking a dialect from the South coast of Lipen. Her pronunciation is obviously a little off, but i realized it right around the 28 second mark, after which is says the words "unmnalo erettep", which is slang for "cash" or "money" only in that part of the island.
I'm not 100% positive, but I'm fairly certain she's trying to postulate the principles of supply and demand in an island economy.
Post a Comment