.jpg)
This was the game we played. Aimee took this shot and edited it with the captions(thanks Aimee) You might have to click to enlarge to see the captions, but the categories were really just for a laugh, and way more interesting to say then the book titles.
.jpg)
I have to say that it was a close game in the end. It really came down to Final Jeopardy and The Forkers ended up pulling off the win, but not because they were closest(it was a number answer) but because they just didn't go over. All three teams showed true promise with Twilight trivia. Melody and Aimee were slightly "bell happy" with the ringing in, but they did get the right answer most of the time. I am sorry to say in the end though, they were not going home with the basket of goodies.
I need to say for the record that NOT ALL OF THESE are mine, just majority. And now let me say that I received some as gifts. And lastly, I wear them mostly around the house, but occasionally out in public.
.jpg)
The Food spread.....all things related to Twilight.
"Is she even Italian?"
"Her Name is Bella."
.jpg)
So, yes we had Italian Food
If there is such thing...ohh wait there is. Bella wine. It was served.
1 comment:
I'd like to correct an error on your blog. The Forkers did indeed win by being guessing the closest answer. They guessed 350 which is closer to 362 (12pts) vs. 375 which is 13 pts away. So, not going over aside, didn't the Forkers win??? Not that we should have because Pattison Power was seriously superior in their Twilight knowledge.
Post a Comment