So apparently there was a run away crayon that just didn't quite make into the box to be put away. Drew says, "Wiwee did it," and Lilly says "Daruuw cawain(crayon)" I have a feeling that I have many more moments like these in my future.
PS Where was I when the crayon met the wall? If I had to guess, it probably happened on Todd's watch. ;-)
Haha! I did a post that will show in a couple of days about the crayons on the window! At least they wash off. We have to repaint the window sil and trim....I guess when we repaint the whole room I will take care of it then. For now I will suffer with a slightly pinkish red window trim.
5 comments:
Haha! I did a post that will show in a couple of days about the crayons on the window! At least they wash off. We have to repaint the window sil and trim....I guess when we repaint the whole room I will take care of it then. For now I will suffer with a slightly pinkish red window trim.
this looks like my house!
Magic Eraser works well with crayon on walls!
Thanks Tania for the tip....It is a lesson to all of us.
I love the last picture where Drew is scrubbing the walls like Cinderella. Hilarious.
Post a Comment