Ok so not that I think Drew resembles a giant labrador / golden Ret mix but at work on Thursday we had this 120 dog that had a swollen eye. Turned out to be an absess so the dr had to open it up and drain it. So the rest of the day the dog had half a shaved head with this giant noodle (drain) coming out of his head, swollen eye, and blood/puss (I know great visual right) dripping down his face. The entire time the dog sat just like Drew but on the floor with his front paws crossed. He never moved out of that position.
Wow, Drew looks so big in these pics. Like a 4 or 5 year. Maybe its the angle. Or maybe I need to go to bed and get some sleep. So tired. But really he looks like a big boy.
2 comments:
Ok so not that I think Drew resembles a giant labrador / golden Ret mix but at work on Thursday we had this 120 dog that had a swollen eye. Turned out to be an absess so the dr had to open it up and drain it. So the rest of the day the dog had half a shaved head with this giant noodle (drain) coming out of his head, swollen eye, and blood/puss (I know great visual right) dripping down his face. The entire time the dog sat just like Drew but on the floor with his front paws crossed. He never moved out of that position.
Wow, Drew looks so big in these pics. Like a 4 or 5 year. Maybe its the angle. Or maybe I need to go to bed and get some sleep. So tired. But really he looks like a big boy.
Post a Comment