
The beautiful wedding cake that Elissa made. What did you ask? What was on the inside? Red Velvet of course. See what I am saying about the details?

I was the game show host. Sometimes I think I missed my calling in this department. One day...I will get on TV. But until then, I make up games and host them at parties. Laugh all you want.

Jen and I in our black and white dresses with red accessories. I have to publicly thank Jen for being the one to encourage me to "just read the first couple chapters of Twilight" which little did anyone know(especially my husband) that my life would never be the same.

Here is a picture of the winning team from the game...The Forkers. I really just have to include this picture because of Summer rocking the red feathered boa. Thank you Summer....and that tells me you are ready for a pole-dancing class. We will get that on the calendar.

I kind of feel like I am accepting an award for the best Twilight Party of the year(and if there was such a contest I would hope we would at least be nominated), but there are thank you's that need to be said:
First and foremost to the fans, or those who attended and make it a party to begin with.
Secondly to my mom and dad who opened their lovely house to us and our decorating...and more importantly their 52 inch flat screen to watch the movie on.
Thirdly to Aimee for taking some of these wonderful shots. For those of you that want to read her version of the party click on my side bar where it says The Fredy Family.
Fourthly to Elissa. We made a team like Edward and Bella. I read minds and you fall down stairs often. Seriously though, thanks for taking on this party with me and seeing every detail through to the end. If you interested in Elissa's take on the party click on Busy Me busy with three on my side bar.
Lastly to Todd who put up with it all.
THE END
8 comments:
This is one of those posts that is going to go blog-stalking-crazy, meaning that people are going to get wind of your fantastic party and are going to tell other people to check it out then it will be an internet sensation. Post your video on youtube and see how many views you get.
p.s. sorry about the typing error in the last comment.
I have to have a special thanks to Jen too. Without her motivating you to read you would have never motivated me to read. So thanks Jen! And Linz I will also remember this night for the rest of my life. Not joking. Its gotta to be one of the biggest highlights in my life. I had so much fun and wouldnt have wanted to do this with anyone else. Its true the way our minds worked together. AMAZING. Now where can we turn this in to get our "BEST TWILIGHT PARTY EVER" award
I am hysterically laughing at work so much that my eyes are watering up. I love it!!! I am laughing because it is hilarious but also because I would have loved to have been there!!! And now the wheels are turning to have our OWN Twilight party in the South OC. Offhand I can count 9 who I know have read it and would be into it :) I don't think we could compete with your party though :)
Oh Ladies, no thanks are necessary, little did I know what would come from a conversation with Lins regarding a "secret" book I was reading. My thanks are to you two for taking an obsession and running with it. Also I'm with OG Forker comment, we did win but in my heart I know Pattinson Power did correctly answer more questions. Until New Moon....
I would like to just welcome Jen officially to the blog comment club and say that I especially enjoy her name she gave herself. How to I become an RP Forker?
To be a RP Forker you must at least acknowledge 3 or more of the tendencies listed herein:
1. Openly admit your obsession of Edward which then turned into a love of all things RP (that means Little Ashes too girls).
2. Consider stalking RP but know you will never go through with it and instead secretly do so through youtube or other related websites.
3. Gasp when you see pictures of his lovelyness (ie GQ pics)
4. Wonder what he is doing at this exact moment.
5. Hope that if he read any of this he would be flattered not scared!!
Jen that was hilarious! I admit it! I am! I am! I am!. I am an RP FORKER!!!!!!!
I can confidently say that I possess 5 out of the 5 requirements to be an RP Forker.
Now when do I get to meet him?
Post a Comment