We still have some room to grow into the table as you can see. We are enjoying our freedom, and mommy is enjoying cleaning up 4 times the mess as usual.
I got it from Land of Nod. It has a paper roller so it is perfect for art projects. And I bought the next size up legs so it will grow with them as they get into school and have homework and things! Chairs from Ikea....I love shopping.
5 comments:
I LOVE the new table!!! Where did you guys get it?
Hello to finding food all over the house!
PERFECT!! It looks great. Its going to be great for the art projects and playdoh kind of stuff too.
I got it from Land of Nod. It has a paper roller so it is perfect for art projects. And I bought the next size up legs so it will grow with them as they get into school and have homework and things! Chairs from Ikea....I love shopping.
Post a Comment