Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged

So I was tagged by Kimmy and I am never one to shy away from a "challenge" So the instructions are as follows:

Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where your pictures are stored.
2. Select the 4th picture (I had to also select the 4th album inside the folder)
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 3 other people

This is a picture of Lilly and Drew on a beautiful day back in September of last year. Nothing special, just them being cute and sharing a chair in the sunshine.



I TAG anyone who is listed on my blog stalking list. You know who you are.

PS I am sure there are some of you relieved that this wasn't another entry about Twilight.

PPS But for those of you that enjoy Twilight...take a deep breath...


4 comments:

White Family said...

I remember then you took that pictures you were sending me samples of chairs to use in our shoot right?? To cute!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm.....edward cullen....ahhh!!!! gorgeus!!!!

Anonymous said...

robert pattinson that is... :-)

Anonymous said...

how do you get such hott pictures of him!? Where do you find them?!