Sunday, January 18, 2009

Subtle, yet still making a point

For those of you who share in my "problem"(as some people have labeled it) You will understand why I purchased this shirt. There is a group in this society that will really read and care about what this shirt means, starting a conversation and we will be friends from that point on.



And there are others who will watch this video and think I am an awful mother who is brainwashing her children and I say to you...do you see the puzzles and books in the background?? We are learning about all sorts of things in this house, and the characters in Twilight are just part of the curriculum.

PS Seriously catch that Drew actually said Rosalie before I even had to remind him who she was...making me so proud. I am proud of Lilly who also gave it her "all" and participated well beyond my expectations. She and I will one day really discuss these books in depth. That is a long way off...like 18 years off.

6 comments:

familyof5 said...

You are a sick, sick person!

No, but really, I want to borrow the books when you are all done, and can stand to be seperate from them for a few days.

familyof5 said...

oh, and I totally don't get the shirt....

The Fredy Family said...

Umm yeah, don't get the shirt either. But very good on Drew's ability to remember their names. You must do a lot of Twilight teaching....

Elissa said...

I LOVE IT!!!! You are totally normal Lindsey. Now that I am in the Twilight cult I understand. And between you and me I saw a blue jacket the other day and actually thought about buying it. But thats just between you and me.

Kelsey said...

Hey Linds it's Kelsey! Kimmy was telling me that you've joined the cult with a passion and I love it. Love the shirts, love the Twilight lessons, love it all! I actually started a page with my movie reviews and I reviewed Twilight. If you want to read it my page is brilliantorworthless.blogspot.com

And you've read Midnight Sun right??? I'm sure you have but if not, it's on stephenie meyer's website. it's the first half of Twilight written from Edward's point of view.

The Fredy Family said...

I am glad I finally "get" it now. :-)