oh my gosh, that's hysterical. i love the face that goes with it. she is really starting to look less like a toddler and more like a little girl, isn't that crazy?? right now i'm having one of my coworkers read your twilight blog entries because she is planning an intervention for one of her roommates who is also obsessed :)
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! I look like that too when I wake up!
She is so cute! Love the hair. I bet you are stoked that she now has enough hair for a ponytail and crazy bed head!
oh my gosh, that's hysterical. i love the face that goes with it. she is really starting to look less like a toddler and more like a little girl, isn't that crazy?? right now i'm having one of my coworkers read your twilight blog entries because she is planning an intervention for one of her roommates who is also obsessed :)
LOVE IT! She is such a cutie!! Have fun tonight on your date with your second leading man:)
Post a Comment