Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The beauty of photoshop

For the full effect please click on the picture below



Sorry for my lack of computer "know-how" to actually enlarge the image...but I was proud I successfully scanned it in correctly. I have to thank Elissa for designing/giving me this priceless gift that IS the book mark above. And yes..that is a direct quote from myself on the book mark that I tell all my friends that choose to indulge in these books. Maybe I should sell these?? We just insert your face over mine.

6 comments:

Elissa said...

Oh my sweet little Twilight Mentor/Sponser. Thanks for all the check ups on me lately. Its just a little thank you gift for helping me see the light. I think I might make one for me too! I'm starting to get a little jealous of it.

White Family said...

I can't stop laughing you are SO great!

Good Girl Bera said...

Lindsey... You have a problem. Seek help.

The Fredy Family said...

If you want to send me the file, I will fix it for you. The next 2 are in my hands now. I will do my best to not let it interfere with PB & J tonight.

KG said...

omg, you are hilarious...you always were boy-crazy...i just thought it would stop once you got married :)

btw, how are you balancing Edward and Riggins?

Pam said...

Time to photoshop Todd in now:)