These actually were in my possession Sunday. So to be truthful(as all of you know I am)I already finished New Moon and am half way through Eclipse. So big deal if New Moon was a 563 page book.
Since I have gotten the rest of this series, there a few things I have forgotten about:
1. Eating*
2. Sleeping*
3. Bathing(well, technically a bath is bathing and you can still read in the bath, so it is a win-win)
4. Laundry
5. Blog Stalking(I am not up to speed about all my blogging friends out there)
* No I am not trying to turn into a vampire for those of you who have read the books and see the strikingly funny similarities.
Things I have NOT forgotten about:
1. Todd
2. Drew and Lilly
3. Breathing
4. Listening to Twilight Soundtrack
5. Planning book discussion meetings
Todd did seriously ask me after his vacation is over if I would be okay to stay with Drew and Lilly when he went back to work. Sick isn't it?
1 comment:
signs that Lindsey is lost in the vampire world
1. I don't get a happy office thursday email
2. we have NOT discussed Jason yet
3. she is still blogging about books and not the kids
:-)
Post a Comment