Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Excuses...but valid excuses


Instructions:
1. Read Twilight Book
2. Re-read parts of Twilight book because you just have to again
3. YouTube anything that has to do with Twilight
4. See movie
5. Get Soundtrack
6. Re-read parts of Twilight again
7. Repeat above steps until next book arrives from Amazon

I am not embarrassed to say that I am addicted to these books and there could be way worse addictions to have. If you decide to follow instructions...be prepared to be consumed.

3 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

I still need to start reading it! One of these days!!! By the way, I like that we are getting more about the mommy and daddy.... Is this a new trend in blogging for the new year??? :-)

I showed Cole the aquarium pics today and he was very excited to see them. Is Drew still talking about the starfish?

KG said...

For the record...the Scott/Gratton girls have read the series. Freakin' addicting, right? Kelsey has seen the movie about 6 times (not joking). I'm shocked you found time to read! I could only really read at lunch during the week and after Drew went to bed. On an slightly unrelated subject, I was on Facebook the other day adding "flair" and thought of you - I added a button that said Riggins #33. Starts up soon!!!!

familyof5 said...

What the heck is up with Twilight? Is it really that good? Its not just a teeny bopper thing???? I am SOOOOO out of it.