Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas with Granwa and Papa

Yes...I know...very tardy Christmas pictures and I have already explained my excuses, but I have heard that technically the season lasts until January 6th, so I am within the time limits.

We got this fun see-saw from our Great Grandma Lene and Great Grandpa Coach.(Drew seriously calls him Coach and it is so adorable) We are trying to figure how to make it rock without the help of adults and that task is turning out to be more challenging than we suspected.



Granwa and Papa got us Our first tricycles!! We will race as soon as we are capable.



We were very thankful for all the fun great gifts we got this Christmas. We got lots of stylish clothes, play dough, bike helmets, True Disney movies, and many other things that we can't remember right now. Thanks to everyone who knows us.

No comments: