Kids don't like being cold and Lilly was no exception. She struggled with the cold water most days and usually told me all done after about 10 minutes of the 30 minute lesson. How can we get more fat on this girl?
Drew was cold at first but really enjoyed the pool once he got used to it(like most people do except for my daughter)
Is this an agony, excitement, or get me out of here face?
Lilly was fine with the giant kick board if I helped....
But not really interested if Kelsey(the trained instructor) helped
Drew loved throwing and then scooping and swimming to get his ball.
Where can I exit this awful place daddy?
Lilly is such a water dog if the temperature of the water is warm. I guess we just have to swim in Hawaii next year then. I am okay with that.
1 comment:
My kids have swim lessons next week. I am a little dreading it. Peyton did not have a good time last year and actually began having other kids go on strike with him. Big mess. I think Luke will be the issue this year. I guess maybe its always gotta be one kids that doesnt fully enjoy it.
Post a Comment