Moving on.
The other day before nap time diaper change Lilly wanted to sit on the potty downstairs. I had no problem with this and told her to stay on the potty while I put Drew in his crib for a nap. As I come down the stairs and make the turn into the bathroom, I see Lilly doing what appears to be.....
.
.
.
.
Washing her buns?? Maybe I should tell her we have a special potty just for that, huh?
I mean I need to give the girl credit for good hygiene, right? As you can tell from her expression, she thought it was an outstanding idea.
PS There was no evidence of her going potty (anywhere)
PPS Remember the days of 0% body fat? Long Sigh
2 comments:
classic!!!!
Loriella was just reading your blog with me and she thought this was so funny. Cute shot!
Post a Comment