I should have done something like this. Summer....we were just talking about this.
I wonder if Todd would have approved?
I mean talk about starting the wedding off on the right foot and all smiles. Why didn't I think of this? Maybe when we renew our vows.
Thanks for the tip Aimee.
8 comments:
That was f*%$ing awesome!
I'm so into doing that one day at my wedding!!
I am very pleased to hear that Jen.
That would have been my worst nightmare to be in that wedding. I am such the awkward dancer...All eyes on me, and having to dance? Oh my, that calls for some serious anti-anxiety breathing exercises before hand. What a fun wedding to GO to though...
My sis would totally pull something like this off!
That was awesome! I wanna be in a wedding like that. Hey Maybe when billy and I renew our vows you all wouldnt mind doing that for me. LOL
Elissa.....you tell me where you are and Billy will be renewing and my dancing behind will be there.
I would have to be VERY drunk to even attempt something like that. I don't dance. But it's sure fun to watch!
love, love, LOVE it ... remember the one where they did something like that for their first dance ... ahhhh, in my next life.
Post a Comment