YAY for Drew!!!!!!!! cole pooped outside on the dirt again. At least Drew knows what the potty is. I am getting frustrated!
Standing or sitting, that is the question....
Wait....ON the potty or IN the potty??Either way = progress! Drew tells me she has potty after she's gone in her diaper. But at least she is making the connection I guess!
I have been buying chocolate covered rasions at TJ's for potty treats.Haha to peeing on the potty or in the potty!
You girls make me laugh...he was sitting ON the potty and the pee went INside the potty(kimmy) Isn't it easiest to teach boys sitting down first??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY for Drew!!!!!!!! cole pooped outside on the dirt again. At least Drew knows what the potty is. I am getting frustrated!
Standing or sitting, that is the question....
Wait....ON the potty or IN the potty??
Either way = progress! Drew tells me she has potty after she's gone in her diaper. But at least she is making the connection I guess!
I have been buying chocolate covered rasions at TJ's for potty treats.
Haha to peeing on the potty or in the potty!
You girls make me laugh...he was sitting ON the potty and the pee went INside the potty(kimmy)
Isn't it easiest to teach boys sitting down first??
Post a Comment