We celebrated Micah's fourth birthday at the end of May. I have to be honest, besides chocolate milk for Drew, and Nemo for Lilly, there is nothing that my kids love more than their cousins.
Evidence of the cupcakes

Why is everyone looking at me?

A successful group shot with a difficulty level of 10.0 due to 3 out 4 kids being under 5.
3 comments:
Drew likes something better than McQueen????
Cute pics, awesome memories for the kids. On another note, great job with the announcements today. I have to admit that I was nervous for you. You did amazing!! (totally off the topic here, but have to say it while its on my mind!)
Thanks Angie! I saw you out there and was happy to see a familiar face. I wasn't too nervous, but after the first service, my nerves were all gone.
Aimee....McQueen is like Woody from Toy Story around here. He might get misplaced and forgotten about for a while, but then when discovered, it is love at first sight again.
Post a Comment