Surgery????
NOOOOOOOOOO
what is todd having surgery on?
say it ain't so!!!! does life actually exist without the computer????? huh??
I am deeply depressed about the computer. I need to get my priorities straight and get my charge cord delt with first.Todd has three hernias....I know what you are thinking and NO, he did not lift a safe all by himself
You'd better get that cord fixed. Who am I gonna talk to about reality tv, my husband? Oh wait I do. Sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Surgery????
NOOOOOOOOOO
what is todd having surgery on?
say it ain't so!!!! does life actually exist without the computer????? huh??
I am deeply depressed about the computer. I need to get my priorities straight and get my charge cord delt with first.
Todd has three hernias....I know what you are thinking and NO, he did not lift a safe all by himself
You'd better get that cord fixed. Who am I gonna talk to about reality tv, my husband? Oh wait I do.
Sending good thoughts your way!
Post a Comment