Thursday, May 14, 2009

There is hope.

Don't worry everyone. This blog is not turning into a book review critic corner or anything like that, but I have finished my first book since the Twilight series. This is a BIG deal over here at the Petersen house. Some might even use the word monumental. This is to give others hope. There are other books out there that are very enjoyable and bring new things to the reader. I finished the book below and am already well into the second in the series.

There is hope.



But don't worry, what is gone(or finished) is not forgotten.


;-)

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm loving this post since I've yet to finish a book since the Twi-series. Now that I'm done with school I'm looking forward to reading for pleasure. So can I borrow the monumental read?

Petersen Family said...

Yes you can Jen!

KG said...

What do you think so far? Cute, right? I never saw the movie though. My favorite is definitely shopaholic and baby :)