OMG! Drew has the best laugh! He is so cute...I like the little shoulder shrug he does....so cute:)
I love it that you do eskimo kisses too. We call them "nose kisses"...
Just a quick story...Drew and I were sitting in front of the mirror in her room. She looked in the mirror and said to me "1, 2, 3, silly face!"She just loves to watch "Drewlilly" as she calls your kids :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OMG! Drew has the best laugh! He is so cute...I like the little shoulder shrug he does....so cute:)
I love it that you do eskimo kisses too. We call them "nose kisses"...
Just a quick story...Drew and I were sitting in front of the mirror in her room. She looked in the mirror and said to me "1, 2, 3, silly face!"She just loves to watch "Drewlilly" as she calls your kids :)
Post a Comment