Sunday, March 8, 2009

What happened to my youth?


Todd just stumbled across this picture and I seriously gasped at how young I looked. As the big 30 is fast approaching(March 18th if you are wondering) I wonder has having kids aged me that much? In this picture is my nephew Matthew who is almost 8 years old....so you can do the math seeing how young he is in this picture. I ask again....why do I look and feel so much older when I look in the mirror on this Sunday night?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey,
If it makes you feel any younger I will be 40 in July:)

30 was my favorite age.....I loved how I looked and felt. Enjoy it...it doesn't last very long. I would love to be 30 again....Just so you know....it is not OLD at all. You look great. Happy Early Birthday.

I am enjoying following your blog, your little ones are so cute and funny! Can you believe Sawyer will be 12 years old in september and Saylor 8 in july?? It seems like yesterday that we were trying to sneak out of the house so that Sawyer wouldn't cry when we left....He now babysits for us!!!

Your family is adorable.
Tania

Elissa said...

Umm....What are you talking about?? I think you look the same. I'm being completely honest. I cant believe how much Matthew looks like Micah. Its unreal!

The Fredy Family said...

I agree with Elissa! You are one hot mama!

Good Girl Bera said...

Oh Kirkwood! That was a fun weekend. And look at little Matthew! Oh my gosh what a cutie!!! And you look fab...and you know that too! Don't lie!

Anonymous said...

Seriously...you look the same in this picture and in the next one at Healdsburg Gymnastics. You're crazy. Love seeing the kids at gymnastics, and it cracks me up to see my Drew doing things I remember your kids doing a few months ago!