Friday, March 20, 2009

Do you all know what tomorrow means?



That this beautiful slice of heaven comes out on DVD TOMORROW...tomorrow...I love you tomorrow...you're only a day away!

So weird how that coincides with the Twilight party happening in another two weeks. Have I not talked about this yet? Pardon me. The party that Elissa and I are hosting, planning, executing, participating in, and dreaming about since we finished the books is just weeks away. Next to my wedding day and birth of my children, this party will be on the list as one of the best days of my life. I am kind of joking, but kind of not honestly.

6 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

So I swear the party is April 3rd which is 2 weekends away. Did it get changed????? Did my post pregnant mind fail me?

Petersen Family said...

Aimee....you are right. I am just too anxious. I need to correct that.

Or, maybe I will have two Twilight parties? One next weekend with just myself and then one in two weekends with friends :-)

familyof5 said...

One word ---- Seriously???

Petersen Family said...

Angie... I am sorry you were uninvited. Don't take it on me. :-)

Petersen Family said...

Take it out on me..that's what I meant to say.

Elissa said...

Big Sigh......I cant believe this day is almost here. Its like a dream come true. Or wait. It is a dream come true. I will be even more happy once it is in my hands.

And Ang just for that last comment. Yes you are still uninvited! Its so sad you wont be able to look back on that day and tell your children about it. Such a shame. Such a shame.