Okay...so I have no pictures to prove it and I will describe in detail at a later date how this past Saturday unfolded. But I would like to just say/brag what a tremendously thoughtful and loving husband I have. He pulled off the only true surprise that I can remember so far in my life(well...besides when the doctor said,"so how pregnant do you want to be? you've got two in there.") There are so many things that make much more sense to me like why majority of my friends weren't ever answering their phones when I called or calling me back this past week. My Todd did good. Exceedingly better than good actually. More to come...

I am so lucky he picked me.
2 comments:
I am glad that you were surprised! I hope that it was a wonderful party!
I can't wait to hear what happened!
Post a Comment