Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The list of 30

I am stealing this idea(thanks Aimee)and thought it would be fun on my 30th birthday. Ouch.....30 has finally come

Some things you might already know and others that might surprise you.

1. I am that girl that likes sports. Baseball being at the top of my list.
2. I have a fear/fascination of sharks that ties me to the TV when it is shark week on the Discovery channel.
3. If I had all the flavors in the world to choose from, I will always choose vanilla. Not french vanilla, not vanilla bean, just plain vanilla.
4. If one store could clothe me, it would be Anthropology.
5. I talk too loud on the phone and I know that. Especially on cell phones.
6. I love to dance. Meaning I like to take dance class..mostly jazz/contemporary.
7. My dad played professional baseball...Yankees, Mets, A's
8. I taught elementary school for 2(and some) years...but it wasn't my favorite job.
9. I am not ashamed to admit that I am throwing a Twilight Party in April.
10. In my opinion, The Office is one of the best shows on Television.
11. My belly button is deformed. It is not an "innie or outie" hmmmmm, ponder that for a while. Or don't.
12. I listen to music everyday while I am getting ready.
13. I like Q-tips to the point my ears usually end up bleeding. Todd now hides the Q-tips.
14. Not only do I have a teaching credential, but I also majored in celebrity news and relationships. My husband says it's one of my hidden talents.
15. I love my husband first...then comes Drew and Lilly
16. I like attention. Yes, I just said that. Does that make me high maintenance?
17. Deep fried foods should be a food group.
18. 75% of my DVR is filled with Reality TV
19. Never have I had ONE drag of a cigarette or tried a drug in my entire life(besides the Twilight drug)
20. Got pregnant with twins naturally, but didn't have them "naturally"
21. I love the snow. I miss snow sports. Just don't make it up to the mountain like I used to.
22. Lived in Japan for two years when I was a child because of my dad's baseball career.
23. My favorite job has been being a wife and a mom.
24. I have NEVER been a bridesmaid.
25. I still believe in thank you notes.
26. My mom is the most unselfish person I have ever met.
27. I can nap like no body's business.
28. I wish my brother would move back to Northern California.
29. Openly admitted carb-a-holic.
30. I feel so blessed to be where I am in my life on this 30th birthday.

5 comments:

familyof5 said...

I love it! Happy Birthday! 30 isn't all that bad, in fact, I really like it!
I hope this year is better than all your others!

Oh, and I was "invited" to the Twilight party, and then "uninvited". Ouch.

sarahespn said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!! Hope your feeling better and can enjoy your B-Day!!!!

The Fredy Family said...

Great list! Happy Birthday!

White Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

2wheelin' mom said...

My dear Lindsey-I love your list! You are an amazing woman and I wish you the best on your birthday. As I am a ripe old 44-I can safely say 30 doesn't hurt a bit and quite frankly it just gets better. Cheers to you! Jean