My grandpa(or as Drew and Lilly like to call him papa coach) got inducted into the Santa Rosa Junior College Hall of Fame a few weekends ago. He was an athlete and a coach and this honor is long overdue in my opinion. Here are a few pictures from the night.
Some of my cousins at Table 6 where we sat...right in front by the way. Christie, Cammie, and Brian.
I love getting in a dress. Mom's don't do that enough, you know?
My handsome husband
My very young looking(and young at heart) parents. Yes...yes...I know I look just like my mom.
The man of the hour, Mr. Len Read. We were so proud of him and he was very touched(as you can tell from this profile picture) to be honored. All the family was there besides my brother and one aunt, and that is quite a challenging thing to do with having such a large family. There was much love in the room for him that night...just like any night my grandpa is any room.
No comments:
Post a Comment