Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lilly's room





I feel happy when I am in my room. Mommy and daddy have been working really hard putting white on top of yellow and hanging all my butterflies. There are a couple things that are still coming in the mail(mommy is always looking outside for a man in a big brown truck). I can't wait to show my friends in person. Ohhhhhh, and that painting is an original by my daddy just for me.

3 comments:

familyof5 said...

Cute Baseball theme. This might be my second comment. Not sure what happened to the first one...

Anonymous said...

Those rooms are too freakin' cute. Just so Lily knows, Drew has the monkey picture in her room too! Sadly, Drew has to share her room with the computer so it's a little chaotic. And of course we love your Drew's room too L)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I don't know why I keep spelling Lilly's name wrong. I'll get it.