Thursday, February 7, 2008

Beautiful Baby Search



Mommy wants to talk...go ahead mommy...talk...

Hello everyone, this is the mommy speaking for a change of pace. Be looking for Drew and Lilly on Live with Regis and Kelly on ABC at 9am our time. Regis and Kelly do this contest every year, so I thought why not? The contest starts Feb. 11th. I entered them in the contest, really just to see if they would put their picture on TV. But we would take the grand prize of $125,000 toward their college education too if they made us. :) I will be thrilled if I just see their picture.
P.S. These are not the pictures I entered, but just recent photos. Back to Lilly, she wants to talk again. Thank you for not interrupting Lilly.....

Whenever mommy sings Head, Shoulders, Knees and toes knees and toes. I have to touch my head, or face or something up there.

No comments: