Thursday, February 21, 2008

Helping Mommy



I don't know why mommy insists on putting books on the shelf. I'll help her put them back where they are supposed to go. My work here is done.

2 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

Ahh....messy is more fun!

Yes I have heard of the book, I don't have it. When Cole began eating solids I made all of his food (i used the book Super Baby Food, which has some good recepies too) I soon realized that it cost wise it was the same to buy organic baby food in a jar as making it. I do plan on getting the book though.

I made the pizza with tortilla yesterday and it worked well too.

The Fredy Family said...

Funny you mention that show....Cole loves it. He talks to the 6 littles ones when they are on t.v. If he is cruising around one of them makes a loud shriek he looks up at the t.v. and babbles away.

Also about 3 weeks ago Mike's dad came over (they live next door) and told me he was going to feed the cows. He then went on to ask me if I wanted one of the calves to raise for beef. (We have a fenced pasture on our property). I told him that I could not feed something every day and then eat it a year later. Plus the cow pies and flies would drive me nuts!!!!