Cole and Drew would so get along! I am working on getting the right cord so I can post videos.
We are having his b-day party on the 2nd his b-day is the 4th. About 25 people (yikes) in our less than 1000 sqft house. Should be fun. I am just amazed that it is 1 week away from being here.
I already informed Mike that he needs to email Todd my email address. You tell Todd the same thing and I bet one of them gets it done. :-)
Where in the world did you get all those plastic balls, and how did you get video on your blog? Moving up in the world...cool. Maybe i should figure it out and then post my birth videos for all to see. Wouldn't that be awesome?????
3 comments:
Cole and Drew would so get along! I am working on getting the right cord so I can post videos.
We are having his b-day party on the 2nd his b-day is the 4th. About 25 people (yikes) in our less than 1000 sqft house. Should be fun. I am just amazed that it is 1 week away from being here.
I already informed Mike that he needs to email Todd my email address. You tell Todd the same thing and I bet one of them gets it done. :-)
Where in the world did you get all those plastic balls, and how did you get video on your blog? Moving up in the world...cool. Maybe i should figure it out and then post my birth videos for all to see. Wouldn't that be awesome?????
Love the videos - feels like I'm in your living room. Keep 'em coming...
Post a Comment