Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need some love

I am considering retiring from doing this blog. Would any one out there really care? Really? I need some blog love people. Something to keep me going.

If you ever read this blog, even glance once in a while, tell me who you are blog stalker. Please reveal yourself by leaving a comment. Remember...I am an out of the closet blog stalker myself. All I need is a little love.

Thanks.....

19 comments:

Elissa said...

Are you serious?!?!? Why? I would definitely keep going. Take a break but dont stop. Just my thoughts.

The Fredy Family said...

Ok Linz, You can not stop!!!!!!!! You were my reason for starting a blog. :-) You have got to document all the cute and adorable things they do. Maybe try adding some thing else to it that might keep you more interested in blogging.

The Fredy Family said...

What a about a delurking post?

Kimberly Dunn said...

Keep going. I spy on you guys! I feel you though, I never get ANY comments! I'm lonely too.

Brea said...

Well that's just plain crazy... I just finally found you and now you're leaving!?!?! Don't!!!

Unknown said...

Lindsey!! I have no other way of keeping up with your family! The only way this is acceptable is if you add pictures and comments to the photos you post on Facebook.

familyof5 said...

Just think about the fact that you can publish these books and call them "scrapbooks" or "photo albums". Kill two birds with one stone. Document your life right now, and communicate with the outside world.
By the way, I love reading this blog, so you better not stop.

Melody White Studios said...

you much be PMSing Linz because you LOVE this blog. Plus i need all the up dates on New Moon, who else is going to post all those sexy Edward pictures. lol! DON"T QUIT.

Edward said...

I am speaking on behalf of Drew and Lilly who, many years from now, will wonder what happened to Mommy when they turned 3. They will wonder if they drove you that insane that you could not continue to document their life like you had been. Go publish the last year so you can see what Drew and Lilly get to see in 15 years.

Pam said...

Linz!
I check this daily!
Matt checks this daily!
We love you and love the updates with the darlins'!

Anonymous said...

wow, if you feel neglected, i must be sub-neglected based on my comment record. i look at your blog at least once a week. maybe sometimes once a day. maybe, every once in awhile, once an hour. just in case. i decided with mine that it was basically my baby book now, so i just tell myself i'm doing it for my kids. it makes me feel better about myself. that and margaritas. xx, l'wedge.

sarahespn said...

No way. I love your blog and seeing everything you post. I would be so sad if you stopped your blog. You are so talented! Please keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Blog stalker here...but I love reading updates about Drew and Lilly. I have my own website so it's nice to see other people document "every" little thing their kids do. Someday they will thank us!

Ashley

Elizabeth said...

Hello , I have just found your blog (from Aimee's gorgeous blog -
which I just randomly surfed I think).
Anyway I wanted to say hello and thanks for sharing on your blog.
Kind regards
Elizabeth

AbiQ said...

I come to your blog!!! ;) Besides, even if nobody reads it, {which obviously people do} then at least you have a journal of your life!!

The Fredy Family said...

See Linz, you are loved. Now get to work on another post.

:-)

Petersen Family said...

Thanks for love everyone!! I feel better now and have come to realize it is more about documenting the kids than anything else.....until the next blog post

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I was just referred here from the Fredy Family! I guess both you and I have twins!!! My fraternal boys are almost 14 months...so much fun and so my much work. I am looking forward to catching up on your blog and going back to see how it's been with your little ones!! Nice to meet you...Esther

Mark said...

I love catching up with what you've been up to and getting a glimpse how adorable Drew and Lily are!