Thursday, June 25, 2009

In the near future...


No specifics will be given(at this time)on when exactly potty training is happening...only that it will be attempted this summer.

Any suggestions?

Anybody want to actually potty train my children and I will pay them?

8 comments:

Kris said...

When we did it we had ALOT of nekey time.

When she started peeing in the floor (or #2) I would pick her up and run her to the potty (We used the big seat with the adapter on top) and explained that that is where we need to go.

Start during a time you wont be leaving the house very much, like a 3 day weekend, and have your hubby there to help. Good Luck!

The Fredy Family said...

We are the point where Cole takes off his diaper when he poops and drops it like it's hot and says poo poo mama and then grabs his poopy butt. Or he says poo poo mama grabs his diaper and I rush his to the potty where he sits for a half hour and does nothing. He knows when he has to pee cuz he takes off his diaper any chance he gets and pees on the deck. He wont go in the potty! So frustrating!!!!

Matti said...

"...drop it like its hot". Thats really funny.

familyof5 said...

The naked thing worked for us! Lots of peeing on the grass in our case, but it seems to have done the trick! My #1 suggestion though is to make sure that they are ready. If its your time, but not theirs, you are up for some major frustration, as well as cleaning up a lot of messes!

Pam said...

I'll do it! And you can house train our puppy!!

Petersen Family said...

Sounds like a deal Pam...we can exchange kids for puppies next week :-)

Elissa said...

Aimme you are too funny. I love that "drop it like its hot."

Hmm....lets see what advice could I give you. Let me think...Isnt there some potty training place that you could just drop them off at. Kinda like a daycare? If not that would be a great invention. I would have done it with my kids.lol. no seriously.

The Fredy Family said...

We actually have a monasori preschool here in Auburn that actually potty trains at no extra cost. However I think I can handle the job when 2 days a week / mo costs $350!