Monday, December 28, 2009

The versatile train table...

Yes, I know this post should be about Christmas, but it is not. Well it is about a gift received, so kind of.


Lilly and Drew received an air hockey game. It has been used quite a bit let me tell you.




The head to head match up. Lilly yelling at the puck like Serena Williams in tennis yells at the ball as she hits hit.


Drew defending his goal.


This is a true miss. She swiped at it hard, and the puck stayed right there.


I like how after they play for about 5 minutes they both start breathing heavy and say " I tired mama...really tired. I need water"

I had actual video footage, but something malfunctioned while uploading.

Christmas pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love it, can't wait to see video.

Kimberly Dunn said...

bite your tongue little mama! LOL No more of those comments on my blog. Last time someone said that, I ended up pregnant! I am warning you. This one will be left on your doorstep! LOL