OMG! Did you try peanut butter? it REALLY works! Wish I could have helped save some of those golden locks. Next time massage peanut butter into the hair and it will brea/crumblek the peanut butter out
It's true, Peanut butter is gum's kryptonite. It really does break it apart and wash right out. I have had to use it MANY times with our long haired beauties. I do it in the bath and then shampoo when we're done.
4 comments:
okay thats funny! Sometimes the hubbys dont always think things through.
Oh man! At least it wasn't up higher!
OMG! Did you try peanut butter? it REALLY works! Wish I could have helped save some of those golden locks. Next time massage peanut butter into the hair and it will brea/crumblek the peanut butter out
It's true, Peanut butter is gum's kryptonite. It really does break it apart and wash right out. I have had to use it MANY times with our long haired beauties. I do it in the bath and then shampoo when we're done.
Post a Comment