You can add Cannon to that category...and I believe my nephews are guilty of naked sleeping as well.By the way, are you kids STILL in the crib? Part of me thinks you are crazy, and part of me thinks you are a genius...
Brynn has picked this up. I don't get the timing since its so cold at night but thats fine by me as long as she goes to sleep.
Cole would be naked 100% of the time if we let him and if he would not pee in my shoes i might let him be naked.
Henry does it every night. He wakes up naked and frozen. Drives me crazy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You can add Cannon to that category...and I believe my nephews are guilty of naked sleeping as well.
By the way, are you kids STILL in the crib? Part of me thinks you are crazy, and part of me thinks you are a genius...
Brynn has picked this up. I don't get the timing since its so cold at night but thats fine by me as long as she goes to sleep.
Cole would be naked 100% of the time if we let him and if he would not pee in my shoes i might let him be naked.
Henry does it every night. He wakes up naked and frozen. Drives me crazy.
Post a Comment