I apologize for the lack of faces in the pictures...there was too many things to look at to get the kids to stop and look at the camera.
Lilly noticed many of the animals in the glass cases did not seem to move. This pattern continued from case to case....but she still wanted to get a close look at all of them.
Casey and Lilly...an attempt at some faces in a picture
But as you see...there was just a lot of this going on.
This exhibit was the kids favorite. It was an interactive "game" where bugs and centipedes were crawling all over the ground(which was a giant computer screen) and the kids just loved finding them and chasing them. My kids figured out quickly that other kids were stomping on the bugs, and that's when Lilly and Drew's strategy changed.
Lilly was surprisingly very patient for the bugs to crawl from beneath the leaves.
Drew walked around yelling, "I did it" every time he stepped on a bug. You can tell he was very proud of himself.
1 comment:
I can't wait to go to the CALIFORNIA ACADEMY OF SCIENCE MUSEUM :-) Guess I have to wait a bit longer now...
Post a Comment