
You know this day was coming. So it started December 30th (A good day being my brother's birthday as well) and it ended January 31st. It has taken me a few days to even get out of the dark place that is a life without the Twilight series in it. 2,444 total pages. Let's repeat that number...2,444.
What does it leave me?
A sense of accomplishment.... yes.
A hope for future reading..... yes.
A reason to do chores again....yes.
A feeling that someone just broke up with me....yes.
A reason to cross off days on my calendar until the movie New Moon is here...yes
A reason to get a Twilight tattoo....no.
5 comments:
I love the second picture.
I am so sad for you. My end is nearing. All the books arrived today and I have breaking dawn in the hospital bag. I am going to savor every 750 of those pages....
Did you include Midnight sun in that number count???
Good Call on Midnight Sun Aimee....so then that brings the new number to 2,706 total pages. Why couldn't she finish that book? That would make me feel better.
This is just devastating news!! Just devastating. No seroiusly. I dont even want to think about when my day comes.
So to extend my honeymoon a little bit longer I may read 1-3 again before Breaking Dawn. I started Twilight last night and I am finding I read it a little bit to quick the first time...
Post a Comment