Well....I have had quite a weekend. It started really early one morning. I was happy in my little hospital gown until I was taken to get my blood drawn. That was no fun for me or my mommy and daddy. After my surgery, I was very sleepy, and was on a lot of medicine for my really bad headache. As you can see, my head and especially my eye got swollen. Thank goodness I could see out of one of my eyes. The day we left the hospital, I slept down to the car while my daddy held me. The one thing I did find out from my Uncle Mattie is that chicks dig scars, and now I have a big one from ear to ear to show them.
3 comments:
Drew you're such damn champion. With that scar, you are becoming quite possibly the best wingman for me known to man.
Drew, I love your scar.
Love, Casey
OMG!!! Drew is such a trooper! Best wishes for Mom and Dad too. Grandpa told us all about the proceedure, glad you are all on the mend.
Jean, Blake and all
Post a Comment