I'm not sure how I got here, but somehow I've ended up in Brazil. The last thing I remember, I was trying out a new workout supplement in my protein shake and then...BAM. I was in Brazil. And no one speaks English. But I have found my way into a computer lab somehow, in which case I have been able to edit my profile to keep the porn tape conspiracy on the down-low, but also to update everyone on my happenings in Brazil.
2 comments:
Boy does she look like she has an attitude!!!
I'm not sure how I got here, but somehow I've ended up in Brazil. The last thing I remember, I was trying out a new workout supplement in my protein shake and then...BAM. I was in Brazil. And no one speaks English. But I have found my way into a computer lab somehow, in which case I have been able to edit my profile to keep the porn tape conspiracy on the down-low, but also to update everyone on my happenings in Brazil.
Oh ya, I dig the headband too.
Post a Comment