Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello...is there anyone out there?

I suck at blogging. I don't blame you if you don't read this anymore, or have given up on me. I think I suck too.

Seriously.

I have wanted to write some things down that the kids randomly say that just bring a smile to my face. I know unless I write it down it...it will be lost forever. Our feature appearance tonight is twin B.

Lilly's quotes-

"Where are the flowers that God made?" as she walks open palms to the neighbors freshly mowed lawn.
"Drew....you are going to marry me and my adult teeth."
As we have been at a park for about 2 minutes and Lilly goes right up to another girl her age, "Mommy...this girl is my best friend ever"



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been slacking off too. Since I add all the blog posts to my Blurb books each year, I have started trying to use the blog to write down the funny things Drew says. Much easier than uploading and describing pictures ;)

familyof5 said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!

The Fredy Family said...

I have been lagging too. trying to catch up!!! Love her quotes!