Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dear Santa


Dear Santa,
Why do you like Christmas? Happy Holidays.
Merry Christmas. I have gummy
bears please? Do you have a kitty?
Do you have crayons? My
favorite thing is Christmas trees.

Love,
Lilly


Dear Santa,
Merry Christmas! Can I have R2D2
"beep beep beep"
I love you. Maybe you like chocolate?
Happy Holidays. Santa, do you like cookies?
What color is your favorite?
I know it is red.

Love,
Drew

Dear Santa,
We know Christmas is really
about the kids, but we are
still kids at heart really. The proof
is in how many times Todd assumes battle mode
with light saber/Star Wars battles the minute he
steps in the front door at 5:20pm everyday.
The fact that I play kitty, licks
my paws and then proceeds to clean my face
every afternoon. Let us not forget how
there are daily dodge ball matches
where the teams somehow always
end up girls VS boys. I am sure
you have noticed how the girls
exhibit stellar form and strategy during
intense and pressure filled slow motion moments.
Please let those moments NOT GO unnoticed
up there at the north pole.

We appreciate you coming to our house early this
year as a favor to the grown ups who
live here. Although we are still kids at heart,
our bodies are in fact getting older and more
specifically our eyes. So, again, thanks
for the dry run to our house last month and
we were more than happy to leave the front
door open for you. Our eyes won't
strain any longer.


We will always believe
in you Santa,

Todd and Lindsey




No comments: