Say what? Summer has already passed I should have posted this months ago? Oh well. This video resurfaced recently and I started to giggle.
If I had to guess, Drew is most likely doing his best impression of a transformer while wiping his running nose way too many times. But it time to showcase some of Drew's dancing.
I personally enjoy where Drew indulges in some floor work and then pops up off the ground to grab a sweet girl running by which I would assume he visions as a flaming fireball heading toward his autobot world and he must destroy the fireball. Just if I was making assumptions.
PS This is our awesome band at our church that we get to listen to every weekend at church. Lucky us.
2 comments:
This was way too funny. It looks like Drew has taken some lessons from Elaine on Stienfield. lol
LOL! Is that how Todd dances around the house? Drew had to learn those break dancing moves from someone. Who says white man can't dance? That was adorable!!!
Auntie Vicki
Post a Comment