Saturday, August 28, 2010

How I have not bogged about this?

My daughter. Oh.my.daughter. She literally FREAKS out when she has to use the restroom. Yes, even when she has to pee all because of the smell.




She literally says "ALL DONE" as soon as she starts peeing so she does not have to stay in the bath room anymore. Keep in mind she is till peeing as she is yelling ALL DONE.

She has a smell problem. I might have a talk with the pediatrician about this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Drew has the same problem!!! She always tells us the bathroom stinks. AND she tells us when we stink too. I'm going to start mouthwashing 10x a day so she doesn't tell me I stink anymore. We all seriously think Drew has super-sensitive smell as a superpower.

The Fredy Family said...

That is sooooo funny. Love the pics!