hey! random boy is mine and his prince (or knight, or something medievalish) costume was the awesomest! the logo on the front was the high point. from the back it may look like dad's t-shirt with the arms cut off, belted by mom's belt (which is totally what it was). but still, really, ellisa, that before nemo?
4 comments:
Oh, I so miss reading this blog. Going private does not help remind me to check in with you.....
Sniff, sniff.
That's my girl! I love how independent she is!
Hmm, whats wrong with me. I didnt even notice that. I went right to the random boy with his oversized tshirt on.
hey! random boy is mine and his prince (or knight, or something medievalish) costume was the awesomest! the logo on the front was the high point. from the back it may look like dad's t-shirt with the arms cut off, belted by mom's belt (which is totally what it was). but still, really, ellisa, that before nemo?
Post a Comment