Sunday, January 10, 2010

From the eye(and camera) of a three year old

What beautiful photographs were in Lilly's camera?

Some abstract and detail shots of our home....


She went for a complicated movement shot in the car....


Lots of her crazy Uncle Mattie....I think we will get this one enlarged on a 16x20 canvas. Just gorgeous!


Centered him this time, so that's an improvement....


You know girls and their fascination with shoes...


Actually a decent shot of Drew....



What was discovered in Drew's camera you ask?

A crotch shot of Todd....


Super flattering picture of me....


And chick(from cars) from every imaginable angle....this is not even all of the them. I spared you from all 83 of them.







Not quite sure how he took this one? Maybe he is super flexible or Drew already knows how to work a tripod?

3 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

I am in LOVE with the last shot!!!! What camera is it? I have been debating on one to get Cole.

Petersen Family said...

Fisher Price...love it and so do they. It takes like up to 500 pics or something in low res. and like 150 in the high res. setting.

tania Wood said...

hahahahahah! LOL! I am actually really impressed with Drew's photography:) Lilly did well too.