Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TA DA....

Our side yards are paved, yipeee! We are lucky to have some connections and have some very generous friends who helped in this entire process. Thanks Danny and Sarah!!

Space that was not usable now feels like an addition to our house. We are so happy.




This is a question that will most likely happen in a year or so from now:

"Mommy. Why isn't my hand print and foot print on the cement?"

"Because you freaked out Drew and thought the cement was going to swallow you like a large crocodile in the wild"

The real conversation at present time goes a little something like this:
"Drew..why isn't your hand print under your name like Lilly?"

"I cry mommy. I run away from Grandma.(my mom was the one here when it happened and we were on a plane)Grandma says she gives me 10 chocolate chips. I run away and cry and scream no"

That is what he told me.

My mom has supported those statements of Drew's as facts.

No comments: