The set of music they played was great!
Lilly's shy face and not sure I want to start dancing yet look.
Drew got right into his groove, running and busting a move out on the dance floor
Lilly warmed up and wanted to dance with Drew. Very Cute if I do say so myself.
Now there's the Lilly we all know.
Yes...everything is better when you spin and spin until you fall over.
Moving onto the dinosaur flower exhibit. I have to say that it was one of my favorites from the years I can remember. The kids were mesmorized.
Drew had many stories to tell Todd about dinosaurs he knew about.
Lilly wants this hanging in her room instead of butterflies now.
Of course we played...find the dinosaur hiding in the flowers game. Lilly providing an example of that here.
Like I said it wasn't the full experience of the fair, but I guess the bright side is.... LESS GERMS.
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha!!!! Love the less germs comment!
Post a Comment