Thursday, August 21, 2008

Potty Training update

So to answer your first question, NO we have not started potty training yet and really haven't been thinking about it at all, until recently. But in the last few days Lilly and Drew have started coming up to me without me asking and touching their diapers and then saying "poo poo" Well Lilly says "poo poo" and Drew says more of a "peh peh" I didn't even believe my ears until I looked in the diapers and ta dah...I come to learn they are telling me something. I have never been so elated to clean a poopy diaper as I was when that happened. Don't worry, I didn't take a picture of the poopy diaper, but check out Drew's way of telling us he has poop.



So maybe potty training is closer than I thought. We will just have to see.

1 comment:

The Fredy Family said...

Yay for you! When I ask Cole if he pooped he shakes his head and runs away from me.