Thursday, May 22, 2008

Drew and the ice maker...


Reactions like this might get daddy to say something to me. Whatever daddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey-
AKA(zee zee) courtesy of my lil sawyer!!! Hee Hee!! Not so lil anymore..going to be 11 in a few months...anyway let me first comment on the adorable kids you have and the cool blog.....Patsy gave me your blog address...very fun!!! Drew is all boy like Sawyer!!! Lilly is very cute too!! I couldn't find your email..so I will have to publicly tell you why I am contacting you...As you know...we are moving to maine...we are so excited....but we have our Rainbow Play Structure in the back yard and we couldn't think of anyone that would be able to use it...all of the kids we know are too old...so if you want it we are selling it for 100.00 the only catch is you have to disassemble it yourself....it is still pretty nice...needs some staining and fix the slide I can send you a picture if you want to email me......my address is tania@wilibleu.com and you can visit my new blog www.wilibleu.typepad.com I am also going to be running my own online boutique soon...www.wilibleu.com the wilibleu came from Sawyer's middle name "Wilson" and Saylor's middle name "Bleu"...it will be so much fun you will have to check it out when it launches in June...oh! I was packing the other day and came accross the adorable placemats you made for us from Sawyer!!! with all of the pictures of him and you...you were such a good babysitter.....he still talks about you!!!
email me I would love to hear from you!
Tania

The Fredy Family said...

Does he think it will eat him?